Navigating the shareholder activism era
The rise of activist investors has transformed the landscape in which companies operate, necessitating more transparent and adept financial communications across industries. With backgrounds in finance, law, analyst/investor relations and corporate communications, our expert team employs a deep understanding of relevant financial audiences and keen insights into regulatory environments to advise clients on what to say, when to say it and how to deliver it.
Our strategic planning process includes comprehensive communications rollout plans and messaging materials that address key concerns in every major market worldwide. Whether our client is a publicly traded Fortune 100, a private equity shop or a VC, we have extensive experience crafting compelling value creation stories for key internal and external stakeholders, leveraging both traditional media and the latest digital and social media channels.
We're Known For...
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
- Providing business & financial media relations/executive training
- Managing IPOs & capital raising
- Negotiating bankruptcies & restructurings
- Securing alternative investments
- Preparing responses and strategies around shareholder activism
- Providing quarterly earnings support (routine and misses)
- Handling corporate governance issues
- Authoring IR digital and content strategy/creation
- Managing Investor days
- Conducting investor perception studies
News & Insights
Dec 17, 2021
Introducing The Weber Shandwick Collective, The Strategic Communications & Consulting Network
Weber Shandwick is excited to announce the creation of a global enterprise brand, The Weber Shandwick Collective – a network of specialist creative, marketing, communications and consulting firms built for the convergence of society, media, policy and technology.
Nov 23, 2021
Weber Shandwick Tops PRovoke Global Creative Index; “The Climate Store” Named Best Campaign
For the fourth time in five years, Weber Shandwick has again claimed the top spot on PRovoke Global’s annual Global […]